Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Thursday! It's almost weekend, yay! I have a Latin exam to do and science paper to write and a math test to study for! I've officially decided that weekends are overrated.

So it's been almost a week since I've post, so I thought I might as well give you a new review. I'll probably do a movie since I haven't gotten the chance to read a lot lately. I'm thinking of doing Truman Show.

So what's been going on in my life? Well I finished Sherlock, the tv show, and my life is officially ruined. Downton Abbey season 4 is ending this week, ugh. Lots of tests and essays on the horizon, too. Oh, and I went to Breakaway last weekend.

Breakaway was pretty much the highlight of my month. I went with about seven other churches into the mountains where we snow tubed, worshiped, played games and it was a lot of fun. We were there for three days, but it felt like so much more. Of course, the churches got a little competitive and I am extremely proud to say that Wheatland won the ping pong tournament for the second year in a row!:P

What about you guys? What's going on with you? I'm pretty sure that's what the comment section is for;)

So be watching out for that movie review and happy week end!


No comments:

Post a Comment